Mobile Ticket FAQs
WHAT ARE MOBILE TICKETS?
Mobile tickets are tickets that you add to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay app or use as a PDF through your email or text messages. They are like traditional event tickets but are easier to use and more secure.
HOW DO MOBILE TICKETS WORK?
- You will receive one email with one link per event. All tickets for the same event will be in one link. For example, if you purchased four tickets, all four tickets will be in one link.
- The ticket that is sent to you is a valid ticket. Make sure you protect it like you would any other ticket. Each ticket contains a unique barcode that is scanned at the event.
- If any copies are made of the ticket, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. If a unique barcode has already been scanned, the attendant will be alerted, and entry will not be permitted.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF MOBILE TICKETS?
Mobile Tickets are convenient to use. You can add the ticket to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay app or use as a PDF on your smartphone and easily access it when you arrive at the event. iPhone users will see a lock screen notification, ‘tap’ the notification, and present your ticket.
ARE MOBILE TICKETS THE SAME AS A PRINTED TICKET?
Each mobile ticket should be treated like any other valid ticket. Mobile tickets are individually scanned allowing one scan per entry. Any attempts to duplicate, alter, or sell copies of the mobile tickets may result in being refused admission to the event. This provides heightened security by identifying counterfeit and stolen tickets.
HOW DO I GET MOBILE TICKETS?
Mobile Tickets are emailed or sent by text to you. You can also access your tickets by logging in to your account. If you are using an Android smartphone, Google Pay must be your default wallet.
HOW DO I USE MOBILE TICKETS?
Using your Mobile Tickets on your smartphone is as simple as setting up Apple Pay or Google Pay on your smartphone. Once complete, add Mobile Tickets to your wallet. Tap the link to add your tickets to your mobile wallet as soon as you receive the email or text to be notified of important information from the venue or change in start time of the event.
Alternatively, you can access your mobile tickets via the link from your purchase confirmation email, text message or via your account at www.ticketatlantic.co/account-login. These will appear as a PDF in your email or text message.
WHY HAVE I NOT I RECEIVED MY MOBILE TICKETS?
Your tickets will also be delivered via a link in an email. If your email has not arrived:
- Make sure you have used the correct email address.
- Check your junk mail folder.
- Make sure that your spam guard and junk mail settings allow you to receive emails with attachments.
- Be sure to add our email address, email@example.com to your list of trusted email addresses. Please set your email to accept attachments.
- Please allow at least one hour for your email to arrive.
WHY IS BARCODE/QR CODE GREYED OUT OR MISSING?
A grayed out QR Code signifies the event has already happened. If this is a postponed event, simply add the ticket to your phone’s wallet and the date and time will update. The QR Code will now be black
A missing QR Code indicates the ticket has been cancelled or reprinted and the barcode is no longer valid.
Alternatively, your tickets will also be available in your account after the purchase has been completed. Login to your account and add the tickets to your mobile wallet.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE A SMARTPHONE, OR MY BATTERY DIED, OR SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS ON EVENT DAY?
- If someone in your party has a smartphone, before heading to the venue you can email your tickets to them. One smartphone can be used to scan multiple tickets to enter the venue.
- If you do not own a smartphone, please contact the Ticket Atlantic:
(902) 451-1221 or Toll-free 1-877-451-1221 and leave a message
CAN I SEND TICKETS TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
- Yes, you can. With the text message they receive, they will be prompted to create an account if they don’t already have one. The recipient supplies first name, last name, phone number, email address, and chooses a password to create an account. They must have an account to complete and accept the ticket transfer.
WHEN CAN I TRANSFER A TICKET?
- Ticket holders can transfer a ticket up until the end of the event. The entire transfer (offer and acceptance) must be completed 7 days after the invitation is originally sent, otherwise, the transfer expires.
CAN I TRANSFER A TICKET MORE THAN ONCE?
- Once it is transferred it will be in the new user’s account and they will have the ability to transfer it if needed. A transfer can be canceled prior to it being completed and accepted by the recipient.
CAN I CANCEL A TICKET TRANSFER?
- Yes, if the transfer has not yet been accepted by the recipient. You can do this when you are logged into your account.
IS THERE A COST TO TRANSFER TICKETS?
- There is no fee to transfer tickets (or receive) tickets from your account.
CAN I SHOW THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL/TEXT MESSAGE OF THE TRANSFERRED TICKET TO GET IN?
No. The confirmation text message or email does NOT act as a ticket. You will need to access an actual mobile ticket by clicking on the link in the text message or email you received and then log in to your account, or if you do not have an account you will need to create one. Once you have an account, log in to (www.ticketatlantic.co/account-login) to access the mobile ticket and add it to your smartphone wallet.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I STILL NEED ASSISTANCE?
If you require assistance during your online purchase please contact Ticket Atlantic:
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone: (902) 451-1221 or Toll-free 1-877-451-1221 and leave a message
Or email email@example.com