The Nova Scotia Co-operative Council in celebration of their 70th anniversary have teamed up with presenting sponsor Atlantic Credit Unions and a grouping of other sponsors to host “A conversation with Barack Obama” in Halifax on November 13th at the Scotiabank Centre in Halifax.
IMPORTANT SECURITY INFORMATION IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THIS EVENT
- Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
- Allow time to arrive and enter.
- Security gates and checks will be in place.
- No re-entry.
- No bags allowed.
- No video or photography equipment.
Additional considerations and important information can be found here.
For event updates and special announcements from the event organizers, sign up here: https://70yearsstrong.ca/
Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the seating area for this event
Important Information - Ticket Delivery
- tickets can only be mailed within Atlantic Canada (NS NB PE NL). All other orders must be picked up at the Ticket Atlantic box office.
- if picking up, tickets can only be picked up by the card holder with the purchasing credit card and photo ID in hand. No exceptions will be made.
- electronic ticket delivery (Print-at-Home & Mobile) will not be available.
How To Buy Tickets
- Ticket Atlantic box office (hours)
- credit card charge by phone at 902-451-1221 or toll free 1-877-451-1221
- credit card charge online - click 'Buy Tickets' button
P1 Lower Bowl $325
P2 Lower Bowl $230
P2 Upper Bowl $230
P3 Upper Bowl top $115
floor tables - sold out
Prices include tax and service charge.
Tickets subject to an additional $2 per order fee if ordered online or by phone.
6 per person / account / credit card
Please note tickets will not be available to purchase at Atlantic Superstore outlets.
See below for purchase information.
tickets will not be available to purchase at Atlantic Superstore outlets
- At Scotiabank Centre, we’re focused on delivering a safe, enjoyable event experience for all of our guests.
- This is a no re-entry event, once you scan your ticket and enter, you will not be able to leave and come back.
- For more guest policy information, visit our A-Z guide.